You guys, we’re a week from Opening Day! Can you believe it? I know. I can’t either. It feels like the last month and a half or so have dragged on.
Anyway, this is your open thread for the evening. I will be linking some news for you to peruse. Feel free to discuss any/all of the articles in the comments.
- Domingo German – he was part of the Nathan Eovaldi deal – needs Tommy John surgery.
- Slade Heathcott is finally healthy. Crap, I hope we didn’t just jinx him.
- Wally Matthews and Andrew Marchand of ESPN New York wonder what will Opening Day be like in the post-Derek Jeter era?
- Alex Rodriguez has been on his best behavior and I’m sure it’s really annoying some people*.
- Nolan Ryan watched Eovaldi’s start in Kissimmee on Sunday and was impressed.
- The Yankees believe that if they stay healthy, their offense will be good. Well, yes, that would probably be the case.