No time for pleasantries this week. Gotta keep the move going if I’m going to spend all day on the couch tomorrow.
- On Monday, el duque of It Is High… lamented the decision to trade for Martin Prado rather than sign Rusney Castillo. That’s actually a pretty good point. I’d much rather have Castillo.
- On Tuesday, William Juliano of The Captain’s Blog investigated whether spending big was still the smart organizational strategy in today’s parity-based MLB landscape.
- On Wednesday, Mike Axisa of RAB explained how and why the Yankees are at their best with Derek Jeter at DH instead of shortstop.
- Chris Mitchell of PInstripe Pundits wondered if Francisco Cervelli had a future with the Yankees beyond the rest of this season.
- On Thursday, Chad Jennings had some video of Masahiro Tanaka’s latest sim game.
- Today, Jason Cohen of Pinstripe Alley astutely pointed out that Francisco Cervelli is often at fault for the injuries he’s suffered.…