Playing catchup here. It’s been over a week since the last linkaround, but we’ve got a real good batch to get you ready for Yanks-Sawx this weekend after yesterday’s off-day. Here we go.
– Last Wednesday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes weighed the option of trading one of the Betances/Miller/Chapman relief trio once all 3 are active. I think it’s too early to think about that, but it’s definitely something the Yanks should do at the deadline if they’re out of contention.
– Last Thursday, Stacey looked at the slow starts for three important hitters over at BP Bronx.
– On Monday, el duque of It Is High… dished his first really good “the sky is falling” rant of the season. Understandable considering it came right after the Pineda BP game.
– On Tuesday, Marly Rivera of ESPN got Luis Severino’s thoughts on his early-season struggles and what he’s doing to try and fix them.
– On Wednesday, Tanya Bondurant of Pinstripe Alley revisited the idea of extending Nathan Eovaldi this season. More outings like his last one and that becomes a real possibility.
– Chris Carelli broke down how Masahiro Tanaka has lived up to his contract so far for SNY.
– Yesterday, Mike Axisa dug deep into Michael Pineda and Eovaldi’s problems giving up too much contact. Check it out for the FIP/BABIP plot graphic alone. Continue reading Friday Morning Links: 4/29/16