Rangers Game 7 tonight, flying home to see the family this weekend, so I’ll be mostly out of commish until early next week. Now onto the links.
– On Tuesday, Mike Axisa of RAB commented on the need for the Yankees’ bullpen and defense to improve. Never good when your anticipated strengths become your biggest weaknesses.
– Chad Jennings of LoHud got some thoughts from Slade Heathcott, his teammates, and his manager on Heathcott’s strong early showing.
– Matt Provenzano of Pinstripe Alley mused on the potential need for a rotation rental at some point and some ideal targets if the Yankees decide to go shopping on the trade market.
– On Wednesday, Andrew Marchand discussed Alex Rodriguez’s sustained hot start and above-average production.
– On Thursday, el duque of It Is High… wondered if Carlos Beltran could continue to stay healthy and productive or if he’s doomed to eventual injury/regression.
– William Juliano of The Captain’s Blog looked deeper into the “bad contract” perception that’s crept over A-Rod and Teix over the years, and showed how well they’re living up to those contracts.…