I spent most of this week catching up on what I missed last week in my personal, professional, and blogtacular lives, so this is admittedly a shorter ‘Palooza than usual. Let’s get right to it.
– On Monday, Chris Mitchell of Pinstripe Pundits looked ahead to the 2015 bullpen and the possibility of a group-wide regression.
– On Tuesday, William Juliano of The Captain’s Blog analyzed the record-setting Giancarlo Stanton contract and attempted to correct some of the misconceptions surrounding it.
– John Beck of Pinstripe Alley weighed the potential value of Brett Gardner compared to Elvis Andrus as the Yankees continue to search for a new shortstop.
– On Wednesday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes proposed a Yanks-Braves trade that most people probably haven’t thought about.
– Chad Jennings of LoHud looked back at past Rule 5 protection decisions and how those have worked out for the Yankees since.
– On Thursday, Mike Axisa profiled Brett Anderson as a possible buy-low FA starter target for this offseason. …