- “If I took steroids, I could dunk. Never mind baseball, I could play in the NBA.” BRET BOONE
- “I don’t know if steroids are going to help you in baseball. I just don’t believe it. I don’t believe steroids can help eye-hand coordination [and] technically hit a baseball.” BARRY BONDS
- “There is no evidence andro does anything bad or good.” ROBERT MILLMAN
- “If you want privacy go play semi-pro ball. drug use hurts baseball. Why should we pay millions of dollars to these guys and have them go on the disabled list?” TONY LARUSSA
- “Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was OK to give me. Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy.” MANNY RAMIREZ
- “I have never intentionally used steroids. Never. Ever. Period.” RAFAEL PALMIERO
- “Who would do the testing? Will results be kept private? Or will they be leaked to the media? What about false positives?