Tales from the Sweet Spot Mother Ship:
- David Schoenfield – Schoenfield puts together the All-Overrated team. Can’t say I disagree with anyone on the list.
- Christina Kahrl – Kahrl has the goods on Ryan Braun’s new extension. Like me, she has short-term and long-term concerns with the deal.
- Steve Berthiaume – Steve thinks a one game playoff is the way to go. I respectfully disagree for a number of reasons, but his reasoning certainly makes sense.
- Joe Janish – Joe examines Anibal Sanchez’s near no-no.
- Austin Swafford – Austin wonders if the NL Central is due for disparity.
Tales from around the Sweet Spot Network:
- The Platoon Advantage (MLB) – The Common Man gives his thoughts on the Colby Lewis/baby situation.
- Crashburn Alley (Phillies) – Bill Baer uses SIERA to evaluate the Phillies starting pitching staff—by the way, Cole Hamels has been their best pitcher so far.
- The Ray Area (Rays) – Mark is SHOCKED that James Shields has only six complete games, and he examines why.