So, Alex Rodriguez is safe from the long arm of the MLB for at least one more day as there will be no Biogenesis suspensions announced today. I mean it is after 6 p.m. and if they did it now it would be a little ridiculous but this is MLB we’re dealing with…
Anyway, what is there to do on a night like this when there’s no Yankee game or saucy MLB news?
- You can play Candy Crush Saga.
- You can watch other ballgames. There are actually quite a few games on. Most notable: the makeup game between the Rays and Red Sox.
- You can catch up on Real Housewives of Orange County.
- You could read a book.
- You could begin to knit a sweater. (Fall is just around the corner.)
- You could begin to make a list of presents you’re going to buy me for my upcoming birthday (8/26. Mark it on your calendars.)
- You can do what I’ve been doing all day: Writing and listening to cheesy music from the late 70′s and early-mid 80′s. It’s a lot of fun.
- Or you can post here in the open thread!