The week’s over, which means it’s time for me to spend my entire weekend cleaning my apartment and getting it back into some semblance of a livable condition. I’ve been needing to do that since a week or 2 before I went to Germany. I’ve been back from Germany for 2 weeks. You get the picture. Here’s another batch of links from around the blogosphere:
– On Wednesday, el duque of It Is High… offered a different take on the Chase Headley trade, wondering if the Yankees gave up their next Dellin Betances in the deal.
– Chad Jennings of LoHud had all the highlights from Cash’s appearance on The Michael Kay Show, in case you missed it like I did.
– Dan Barbarisi of The WSJ had the full timeline and all the details on Headley’s wild Tuesday.
– On Thursday, Chris Mitchell of Pinstripe Pundits continued his very cool projection series in which he attempts to predict future MLB success for prospects based on their MiL production.
– Mike Axisa of RAB unveiled his post-draft top 30 prospects list. If you’re wondering, and I know you are, he and I have the exact same top 7 right now.
– Craig Calcaterra of Hardball Talk had an amusing piece on how to troll fans of every MLB team. He says in the post that Yankee fans “may be the hardest to troll.” Not sure if I agree completely with that, but I’ll take it as a compliment.
– Earlier today, our own Katie Sharp put a bow on the successful Rangers series with some final statistical analysis.
Game thread’s coming up in a few hours. I’ll be back later tonight for the recap. Enjoy your weekends, everybody.