– On Monday, Derek Albin of Pinstripe Pundits dug deeper into Adam Warren’s regression and how it may be influencing the way Joe uses him.
– On Tuesday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes advocated for bringing Michael Pineda back quickly as a way to replace David Phelps in the rotation.
– Jason Cohen of Pinstripe Alley made a case for the Yankees re-signing Brandon McCarthy after this season. It’s a very strong case and I’m inclined to agree with him.
– Earlier this morning, Mike Axisa of RAB mused on the Matt Thornton move and what the Yankees might do as a follow-up with the money they saved.
– From the IIATMS team, William Tasker discussed Ichiro’s drop in production and whether or not it’s been good enough for him to keep his roster spot yesterday.