It has been a while since I’ve written one of these posts but if you’re a longtime reader, you know the drill and if you’re new to the blog, welcome and enjoy the journey into my brain: the thoughts are random and can be silly.
And away we go:
- I missed Travis Ishikawa‘s walk off last night because I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before bed, though I did say to my brother that the Giants would walk off in that ninth inning.
- And how about that walk off? Remember Ishikawa’s time with the Yankees? Probably not because it only lasted two at bats in a game against the Royals in 2013.
- Mike Matheny really screwed up a lot during this NLCS: he made very questionable decisions and poor Michael Wacha didn’t deserve to be in the position he was in last night.
- The Giants are unbelievable.
- I’m also getting sick of seeing them in the World Series every other year.