It’s Friday morning, it’s the day after an off day and I have the early slot so you know what that means.
It’s random thoughts time!
- Hold onto your butts! It’s time for another Yankees-Red Sox series!
- What’s with the schedule this year? Why does it feel like the Yankees are only playing AL East teams?
- I know that’s not completely true because they played the Tigers and the Mets but after they play Boston, they’re playing the Blue Jays up into Toronto, come home to play the Orioles in a four-game series and then go back on the road to play the Rays in the Slop again.
- I guess it’s a good thing because they’ll have played the Rays nine times before May 15, but I don’t know, something seems off to me.
- CC Sabathia is looking for his first win tonight and he’s going up against Justin Masterson.
- Why do I have a feeling CC isn’t even going to last four innings?