Song playing when I started the post: “You Kill Me With Silence” by Duran Duran
I feel like I haven’t done one of my infamous random thoughts posts in a while so here it goes…
- It’s amazing how good the Yankees are against the Twins.
- I feel slightly bad for Twins fans because it’s as if there’s really no hope for their team to win against the Yankees.
- Well, okay, not really. I don’t feel bad. I like winning.
- How about #GREGBIRD‘s performance yesterday?
- That was awesome.
- I also love the whole helmet removal thing the Yankees do to each other whenever someone hits a home run.
- A-Rod did the honors both times for #GREGBIRD during yesterday’s game.
- I’ve seen Gardner, Gregorius, and McCann do it for A-Rod.
- Now I’m going to be watching for it all the time.
- Oh, did you hear that Ervin Santana called Yankee Stadium a joke and said that Bird’s second home run – which was measured at 420 feet – would be a double in other parks?