October is back, longsleeve weather is back, October baseball is back! It’s all good in the hood on this Friday afternoon. Missed the Palooza last Friday because I was busy duck boating around in enemy territory, but we’re back this week and we’ve got a solid batch of links. Let’s get right to it.
– On Tuesday, SG of RLYW had an absolutely BRUTAL stat to sum up Jacoby Ellsbury’s season.
– Owen Watson of JABO broke down Ellsbury’s season pre- and post-injury. Doesn’t spell great things for the postseason.
– El duque of It Is High… warned of the eventual Red Sox return to competitiveness, which could be coming too. Good thing the Yankees have a good crop of young players coming up now too.
– On Wednesday, Andrew Mearns of Pinstripe Alley gathered up the candidates for best Yankee moment of the season. Totally unbiased, #ARod3K all the way.
– Mike Axisa of RAB put together his version of the WC game pitching staff.…