Solid batch of links this week, real good batch. Let’s get right into them.
– On Tuesday, el duque of It Is High… discussed the Yankees’ never-ending cycle of bullpen call-ups in the context of how the current schedule/roster system could be changed for the better.
– Andrew Mearns of BP Bronx touched on the overall improvement in Didi Gregorius’ game as the season has progressed.
– On Wednesday, Wallace Matthews of ESPN NY recapped Ivan Nova’s first start back from TJS with thoughts from Nova and his teammates on his performance.
– Mike Axisa of RAB organized and categorized the Yankees’ collection of trade chips as we get closer to the trade deadline.
– Christopher Carelli of Yankees Unscripted reminded everybody to keep their expectations tempered for Ivan Nova.
– On Thursday, Chad Jennings of LoHud listed and analyzed the current roster problems the Yankees are facing. It’d be nice to see that list get cut down some in the very near future.…