No time to chit-chat, let’s get right into the links.
– On Monday, Nick Ashbourne of BP Bronx made the case for trading Andrew Miller.
– On Tuesday, Rob Abruzzese of Bronx Baseball Daily reviewed how the Yankees have used their strong organizational catching depth to help build part of the current roster.
– El duque of It Is High… had a few good retirement gift ideas for David Ortiz.
– On Wednesday, Jason Cohen of Pinstripe Alley profiled David Price as a potential free agent target.
– Mike Axisa of RAB profiled new top pitching prospect James Kaprielian.
– Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes mused on the importance of not expecting repeat seasons from Teix and A-Rod in 2016 and the need to add more offense.
– On Friday, Christopher Carelli of Yankees Unscripted wondered if the Yankees would be bold enough to trade both Brett Gardner and Andrew Miller.
From the IIATMS team:
– On Tuesday, I dished on a variety of early offseason topics that I haven’t had a chance to write about.…