Good morning! (And it is a good morning because we only have one more sleep until real Yankees baseball) Here's what's happening with the Yankees:
- Can Jacoby Ellsbury stay healthy? (I feel like this could be an article headline for nearly every player on the 2015 Yankees.)
- Masahiro Tanaka let everyone know that his velocity would probably be down this season. *cue the impending doom music*
- Alex Rodriguez was not a distraction in Spring Training. Neener, neener, neener!
- In case you missed the news from late yesterday, John Ryan Murphy, won the backup catcher job.
- Friend of the blog, David Cone, thinks the Mets could do well this year and if they do, a lot of fans will come out of the woodwork. He also thinks the doom and gloom predictions for the Yankees are a bit overblown. I agree, Coney!
Enjoy your Easter if you celebrate!