Little bit of an abbreviated edition of the Palooza this week. Didn't have as much time as usual to put it together this afternoon. Let's get right to it. - On Monday, Nicolas Stellini of Pinstripe Alley analyzed Chasen Shreve's uncommonly successful debut season as a Yankee. He's been the jewel of that trade so far.
- On Tuesday, el duque of It Is High... proposed some very intriguing trade offers the Yankees could pursue with the Red Sox whenever they decide to become sellers.
- Mike Axisa of RAB mused on the success of all the young outfield prospect call ups this season, and what the Yankees could do with them later this summer.
- On Wednesday, Christopher Carelli of Yankees Unscripted weighed the team's options for what to do with Nathan Eovaldi.
- Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes touched on what A-Rod could do to make this whole home run bonus situation less ugly and painful for everybody.
- On Friday, Nick Ashbourne of BP Bronx broke down a few ways that hitters can attempt to get a hit against Dellin Betances. Even following these tips, your chances are't good.
- Chad Jennings of LoHud used last night's crowd reaction to the A-Rod walk to discuss how he has worked his way back to popularity with most fans this season. The smart ones, at least.
- Andrew Marchand of ESPN NY had a Q&A with Willie Randolph in advance of him being honored during Old Timers' Day tomorrow.
From the IIATMS team:
- On Monday, Matt ID'd Carlos Beltran as the biggest problem on the roster right now.
- On Tuesday, Scott cited the current bullpen problems as a cautionary tale against cutting bait on Stephen Drew.
- On Wednesday, Stacey broke down Nathan Eovaldi's stinkbomb of a 1st inning against his former club. Mad props to her for putting herself through that again.
- On Thursday, Dom checked in with the top 10 prospects from this year's IIATMS Top 30. Bottom half starts off a little ugly, but the top half has been almost universally good.
- On Friday, Tamar updated the goings on with the Double-A Trenton Thunder, current home to the best collection of hitting prospects in the organization.
Little old school Outkast to take us into Friday evening.
Enjoy your weekends, everybody.