Hello! My name is Stacey and I am blocked. I was attempting to write about A-Rod and the words just would not come to me so because of that, you're getting a midday link-around on a Tuesday. Fun stuff.
Anyway, there are some interesting and odd links in here.
- Bird and Murphy played a big role in yesterday's win.
- The Yankees admit to scoreboard watching.
- After a tough August, A-Rod looks ready to contribute down the stretch.
- The Yankees could be in serious trouble thanks to Eovaldi's injury.
- Warning: This link is potentially NSFW and absolutely ridiculous but I had to include it because if I had to be disturbed by it, you should be too. You're welcome.
Oh, and how wrong was I yesterday when I said that I didn't the Red Sox had a shot in hell against the Blue Jays? I like being wrong about that sort of stuff. Can they win another one tonight? That would be cool.