With a loss like Yogi Berra's, there's bound to be a lot of articles and obituaries about a man who meant so much to the game of baseball. We've decided to highlight some of the best ones we've read today, just in case you hadn't seen them yet.
- Craig Calcaterra of Hardball Talk wrote an excellent remembrance of Yogi this morning. It's definitely my favorite of everything I've read so far today.
- My second favorite piece so far today is by Tom Verducci of Sports Illustrated. In it, he tells the story of Yogi helping to storm the beaches of Normandy.
- Next up, the New York Times' obituary for Yogi written by Bruce Weber. Another great piece.
- Mike Vaccaro wrote an excellent article about Yogi's legacy as the most beloved man in baseball for the Post this morning.
- And finally, an article by Bill Madden from May when Yogi turned 90. It's filled with great stories from his teammates and friends.
Feel free to leave links to any that we've missed in the comments.