Here are some links for you to enjoy: - On Monday, Chris Carelli of Yankees Unscripted explained why he thinks this offseason will be one based in treading water more than rebuilding. Hal probably thinks this way too.
- On Tuesday, Harlan Spence of Pinstripe Alley examined the idea of "stepping it up" in the postseason and how much influence that should have in determining which free agents to target.
- On Thursday, Mike Axisa of RAB sorted through the sizable number of trade chips the Yankees have accumulated.
- Chad Jennings of LoHud had the highlights from new hitting coach Alan Cockrell's conference call, including his statements on the injuries to Ellsbury and Gardner.
- John M of It Is High... rattled off his top 10 things to look forward to next season.
- On Friday, Kenny Ducey of BP Bronx ranked his top 5 potential offseason targets. Couple of interesting names in there not normally connected to the Yankees.
- Wally Matthews of ESPN NY weighed Yoenis Cespedes as a free agent possibility for the Yankees.
From the IIATMS team:
- On Wednesday, Dom listed all the QO-ineligible free agents and how they might fit with the Yankees next year.
- I wondered if Billy Eppler's transfer to the Angels' GM role would mean a few ex-Yankee players a/o prospects following him.
- On Thursday, Stacey mused on the World Series and a bunch of other topics to put a bow on the 2015 season.
I've been on a big Sabbath kick this week. That carries over into the Palooza.
Enjoy your weekends, everybody.