No time to chit-chat, let's get right into the links. - On Monday, Nick Ashbourne of BP Bronx made the case for trading Andrew Miller.
- On Tuesday, Rob Abruzzese of Bronx Baseball Daily reviewed how the Yankees have used their strong organizational catching depth to help build part of the current roster.
- El duque of It Is High... had a few good retirement gift ideas for David Ortiz.
- On Wednesday, Jason Cohen of Pinstripe Alley profiled David Price as a potential free agent target.
- Mike Axisa of RAB profiled new top pitching prospect James Kaprielian.
- Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes mused on the importance of not expecting repeat seasons from Teix and A-Rod in 2016 and the need to add more offense.
- On Friday, Christopher Carelli of Yankees Unscripted wondered if the Yankees would be bold enough to trade both Brett Gardner and Andrew Miller.
From the IIATMS team:
- On Tuesday, I dished on a variety of early offseason topics that I haven't had a chance to write about.
- On Wednesday, Stacey issued a heartfelt goodbye to David Ortiz after he announced that 2016 will be his final season.
- On Thursday, I reviewed the roster situation and Rule 5 protection possibilities ahead of today's deadline.
Let me know if I missed any good ones in the comments. Here's "Space Lord" to get your weekend started early. Such a classic 90s song.