Two days. We're just two days away from the prospect ranking list that will put all other prospect rankings to shame. I hope you're ready. Now onto the links. - On Tuesday, Chris Carelli of Yankees Unscripted hashed through the different paths the Yankees can take to address first base next season now that they know Greg Bird will miss all of this one.
- On Wednesday, Tanya Bondurant of Pinstripe Alley had the most brilliant idea I've ever read- the Yankees should sign Juan Uribe.
- El duque of It Is High... declared this a make-or-break season for Jacoby Ellsbury. And I completely agree with him.
- On Thursday, Chad Jennings reviewed last year's ST invite list to highlight the high turnover from then to now.
- Ben Diamond of BP Bronx recapped Cash's recent trade history and compared WAR values to show how that history has been good.
- On Friday, Mike Axisa looked back at Doc Gooden's 1996 no-hitter. The week-long review of the 1996 team has been outstanding over at RAB, and we've got a plan of our own to celebrate the '96 team's 20th anniversary once the season starts.
From the IIATMS team:
- On Tuesday, I took a more detailed look at how Ronald Torreyes could fit into the Bird-less infield plans.
- On Thursday, Stacey looked back at some of her favorite 2015 home runs. Spoiler alert- A bunch of them are A-Rod home runs.
- On Friday, I dished a batch of random prospect musings to lead into IIATMS Prospect Week.
New Deftones new Deftones new Deftones new Deftones!!
Enjoy your Super Bowl weekends, everybody. I know I definitely will. Feel free to follow me on Twitter for my hot fire prop bet picks.