It’s finally Friday! This isn’t quite a linkapalooza but here are some stories for you to look at on this lovely, cold November afternoon:
- Andy Pettitte thinks that Alex Rodriguez should come clean because if anyone knows about spilling his guts about PED use, it’s Andy Pettitte… (yes that was sarcasm.)
- Could it be Melky Cabrera 2: Electric Boogaloo? Michael Brown of Pinstripe Alley explores the possibility.
- Both the Yankees and the Mets see Stephen Drew as a fallback plan.
- Is Giancarlo Stanton worth $320M? It’s possible that the Marlins think so.
- The Yankees may have been inquiring about Howie Kendrick. I can understand why. It seems like Kendrick has a .400 BA against them.
Enjoy your day!