Now, what concerns me, in no particular order:
- Bryant, Pascarelli, Jackson, Knisley are clearly “small Hall” guys. OK, I can handle this.
- Caple, Crasnick, Edes, Kurkjian, Roberts, and Stark are “big Hall” guys. OK, I can handle this, too.
- What exactly, is Barry Stanton thinking? I mean, is he even taking this seriously? Now we know how/from where these kooky singular votes happen.
- I’m stunned by the lack of support for Larry Walker. Thanks, Jayson, for the lone vote. Too much “ballpark effects”? Walker deserves more support.
- Not exactly sure what Buster’s logic path is these days? No to both Larkin and Blyleven, but yes to Morris, McGwire and Palmiero? I don’t get it.
- If you’re OK with McGwire (and his baggage), how could you NOT be OK with Palmiero? Is it because Raffy tested positive after testing went into effect while McGwire did it pre-testing? Seems rather flimsy. Looking at you, Caple, Edes and Parker.
That’s my quick shots at these voting totals.…