I’m off to DC until Monday night. Here’s a quick trip around the week that was in the Yankosphere.
– On Monday, SJK of NoMaas pointed out the piddly low offensive WAR numbers the Yankees continue to churn out while guys like Refsnyder and Roller stay put in Triple-A.
– Chris Mitchell of Pinstripe Pundits ran the comp numbers to see what kind of player Bryan Mitchell could turn into as a Major Leaguer.
– On Tuesday, David Schoenfield of Sweet Spot investigated the possible disappearance of well-rounded outfielders.
– On Wednesday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes criticized Joe’s bullpen management strategy this season, specifically the way it seems to be mirroring the former Joe’s strategy.
– Mike Axisa of RAB mused on the possibility of prospects Greg Bird and Tyler Austin breaking into the show in the near future because of a growing need at first base.
– On Thursday, Andrew Mearns of Pinstripe Alley discussed the differently disappointing endings to Mo and Jeter’s careers.…