Big night last night. Got my beer shipment from back home to start consuming, Scott Weiland died, and the Packers pulled off one of the more improbable comeback, walk-off NFL wins in recent history. I’m emotionally exhausted today and I still have to dial up the charm for a Christmas party later tonight. Can I do it? Probably not. Now onto the links.
– On Tuesday, Chad Jennings of LoHud listed 10 players who will have greater expectations heading into next season.
– On Wednesday, Mike Axisa of RAB profiled young starter Joe Ross as a potential trade target. He certainly fits what the team is looking for.
– Jason Cohen of Pinstripe Alley mused on what Boston’s signing of David Price means for the Yankees.
– Wally Matthews of ESPN NY previewed next week’s Winter Meetings by ranking Cash’s priorities heading in.
– On Thursday, Kenny Ducey of BP Bronx investigated how the Yankees could beef up the middle of their bullpen this offseason to prevent the late September collapse that hurt them this year.
– El duque of It Is High… had 10 Yankee-centric hot stove topics to follow in place of the lack of actual trades or signings.
– On Friday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes looked at a few players who could become Rule 5 Draft casualties. Continue reading Friday Afternoon Linkapalooza: 12/4/15